Every HD Video you see and do on iPhone 6 Plus looks amazing
Both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus go on general sale from Friday September 19, and have received a “record number of pre-orders”. It is estimated to take between 3-4 weeks to ship, and you will the newest version of iPhone family. So excited? What’s more? With the bigger screen and higher resolution, now enjoy your favorite movies on the iPhone 6 especially iPhone 6 Plus on your commute or travel would be much joyful! And in this post iPhone 6 Plus is taken as an example and the best way to sync your own Blu-ray/DVD discs and downloaded or recorded HD movies onto iPhone 6 Plus will be introduced to you.Limitation to Play Blu-ray, DVD and HD movies on iPhone 6 Plus
So far HD technology is more and more mature and popular in our daily life. When you download movies from internet, you will always look for HD quality. And when you purchase a camcorder, HD recording is most preferable. Also, when you use iPhone 6 Plus, the based requirement would be HD quality. However, don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
Due to the video format support limitation of Apple devices, you can’t directly enjoy many popular HD videos on the iPhone 6 Plus, such as AVI, VOB, FLV, F4V, WMV, etc. In addition, Blu-ray/DVD videos are not supported because of BD/DVD drive absent.
Don’t worry! In spite of this fact, there are always ways to break through this difficulty. To make full use of your iPhone 6 Plus and enjoy videos and movies with the best quality, we introduce the professionalPavtube Video Converter Ultimate to you which can convert Blu-ray, DVD and HD videos and movies and enjoy them on your iPhone 6+ without any quality loss. (Of course, you can use some iPhone 6 Plus video players to get them playable, but some unexpected crashing problem will happen again and again)The Criteria of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate:
1. Support All Video Audio Formats: convert not only HD MKV, MTS, AVCHD, FLV, WMV, AVI to iPhone 6 Plus, but also Blu-ray and DVD video to iPhone 6 Plus. (If you are fond of enjoying DVD ISO and IFO files, it is not a big deal.)
2. High Quality: Convert media files to iPhone 6 Plus with crisp yet sharp image and clear sound.
3. Fast Speed: Transfer all HD movies to iPhone 6 Plus within mins at full speed.
4. Multiple Features: Beyond converting, it also provide some video editing tools to let you crop the movies black bars, trim the unnecessary part, etc.
Download the application to get prepared for iPhone 6 Plus Movie Conversion now.
Apply the Best iPhone 6 Plus Movie Converter to Convert Blu-ray, DVD and HD movies to iPhone 6 PlusStep 1:
Load movies for conversion.
A. Load video. Click “Add Video” on the upper left to locate source videos.
B. Load DVD. Insert DVD to optical drive, and click “Load BD/DVD” to load DVD for movie to iPhone 6 Plus conversion.
C. Load Blu-ray Disc. Insert Blu-ray Disc to BD drive, and click “Load BD/DVD” to load Blu-ray Disc for movie to iPhone 6 Plus conversions. Note that you need a BD drive to read Blu-ray Disc instead of DVD-ROM.
Step 2: Choose the Output Video Format.
Click “Format”, find “iPhone” and select a desired format from its secondary list. To get best video quality on iPhone 6 Plus, you are suggested to choose “iPhone 6 Plus H.264 Full Screen/Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)” as the target video format at your needs.
Tip: This considerate iPhone 6 Plus Movie Converter also leaves the initiative to you to convert Blu-ray, DVD and HD MKV, MTS, AVCHD, AVI, FLV to iPhone 6+ with the specific parameters offered to adjust, including Bit rate, Frame Rate, resolution, etc.Step 3: Select the Output Folder.
Click the “Browse” button to choose the path where you want to save the output video in.Step 4: Start Converting Blu-ray, DVD and HD Video to iPhone 6 Plus.
Click on the “Convert” button and this smart Movie Converter for iPhone 6 Plus will begin to convert high definition media files to iPhone 6+ MP4 format in a few minutes.
After conversion, get the created mp4 movie file and you are ready to sync them on your iPhone 6 Plus for watching.How to transfer Video, DVD, Blu-ray movie from PC to iPhone 6 Plus
Download iTunes 11 from Apple and follow the steps below.
1. Open iTunes, and press “File”>> “Add File to Library” to add movies to iTunes Library. Copy the converted movies to iTunes movie library.
2. Connect iPhone 6 Plus with your computer, and you’ll find iPhone 6 Plus in DEVICS section of iTunes source list.
3. Check the converted movies for iPhone 6 Plus in “LIBRARY”>> “Movies” of iTunes list. Then drag the movie you want to transfer to iPhone 6 Plus in library list and drop onto “Movies” tab under “DEVICES>> Your iPhone 6 Plus” and it will sync Blu-ray, DVD and movies to iPhone 6 Plus soon.
In this way you can enjoy high definition Blu-ray, DVD and movies on your iPhone 6 Plus on your commute or travel.
Read more tips or solutions for iPhone 6(Plus) here.
Travel to Mobile World Congress 2016
50% OFF Blu-ray/DVD Copying/Ripping Tools During After-Christmas Sales
Christmas Sales: 50% OFF Blu-ray/DVD/Video Tools - Pavtube 2015
Christmas Biggest Discount: 50% OFF Blu-ray/DVD/Video Tools
Christmas Best Gift - Get 60% OFF DVD Ripper/Copier
Like Pavtube Facebook to Get 50% OFF Mac Blu-ray/DVD/Video Tools
Enjoy all high definition media contents on iPhone 6 Plus
Play itunes movie on surface pro 3